The wait is finally over! Metagross is coming to Pokémon Unite this month.
This powerful Psychic/Steel-type Pokémon is one of the fan favorites since its introduction back in the generation 3 games of Pokemon.
Metagross in the Pokemon games evolves from Metang at level 45. Metagross during Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire did have a mega evolution as well.
The wait is finally over! Metagross is coming to Pokémon Unite this month. This powerful Psychic/Steel-type Pokémon is one of the fan favourites since its introduction back in the generation 3 games of Pokemon. With its launch in Pokemon Unite, there is a lot of hype for the launch of this Pokemon. Within this article, we will be taking a look at Metagross, its moves in Pokemon Unite, and other details as well.
Pokemon Unite: How Powerful Is Metagross Going To Be In Game?
Metagross is a towering Pokémon with quite a unique body type. It is known for its high Attack and Defense stats, while being a very strong Pokemon as a mixed attacker. Due to its steel typing in-game, Metagross is quite defensively sound. Thus having such a balanced playstyle in most competitive games. It is the final form of Beldum. Metagross in the Pokemon games evolves from Metang at level 45. Metagross during Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Saphire did have a mega evolution as well. Metagross is also the signature Pokemon of the Pokemon League Champion of Hoenn called Steve Stone. Steven in the recent Pokemon games has the shiny version of Metagross which is Silver and Gold in color.
Metagross will be available for purchase on December 26th in Pokemon Unite. To purchase Metagross in the game, it is said that it will cost 13.000 Aeros coins, or 600 gems. Metagross will be the 4th most expensive Pokemon in the game, after Zacian , Mewtwo & Meowscarada. This Pokemon is expected to be available in the game for a limited time during the Christmas-themed event.
What Abilities Will Metagross Have in Pokemon Unite?
Metagross will be introduced in Pokemon Unite in the Allrounder class of Pokemon. As such their abilities in the game are going to be focused on damage output as well as defense. Let us take a look at Metagross’s abilities in Pokemon Unite:
- Iron Defense: The user is granted a shield, and the user's next basic attack becomes a boosted attack.
- Tackle: Has the user scan to see if there is an opposing Pokémon in front of it. If there is, the user charges toward the opposing Pokémon it finds, dealing damage to it.
- Zen Headbutt: Has the user fire a psychic wave in a forward direction, then charge toward the opposing Pokémon it hits, dealing damage and throwing them.
- Upgrade: Reduces damage taken from opposing Pokémon for a short time after the user deals damage.
- Magnet Rise: Has the user levitate for a set amount of time using electrically-generated magnetism, increasing the user's movement speed. If the user performs a basic attack while levitating, the user falls on the ground forcefully, dealing damage to nearby opposing Pokémon and throwing them. Upgrade: While levitating, the user receives reduced damage from opposing Pokémon.
- Meteor Mash: Has the user charge power in its fist, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon in an area of effect while granting itself a shield. The more opposing Pokémon this move hits, the more the shield effect is strengthened and the more damage the user's Ideals with its next basic attack. This next basic attack hits with a hard punch fired like a meteor, dealing damage to opposing Pokémon in an area of effect.
- Upgrade: Restores the user's HP when the punch hits an opposing Pokémon.
- Gyro Ball: Has the user spin rapidly, dealing damage to nearby opposing Pokémon. When the outer edge of the spin hits an opposing Pokémon, the user is granted a shield. If this move hits many opposing Pokémon, or hits Pokémon on the opposing team, the shield effect becomes stronger.
- Upgrade: If the shield effect remains for a set amount of time, the user recovers the same amount of HP as the remaining shield effect.
- Metagross can quickly analyze the position of nearby opposing Pokémon, granting the user a shield effect based on the number of opposing Pokémon scanned.
- When X or fewer opposing Pokémon are scanned, the user lunges toward the opposing Pokémon with the lowest HP, dealing damage to it. If an opposing Pokémon is knocked out by this move, the user recovers a portion of its Unite Move gauge.
- When X or more opposing Pokémon are scanned, the user lunges toward the opponent with the lowest HP, dealing damage to nearby opposing Pokémon and creating a wall around itself.
Fan-Made Unreal Engine 5 Remaster for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas One Ups Rockstar's Official Remaster
Twitch And Kick Streaming Services Banned In Turkey
Helldivers 2 Patch 1.000.11 Kicks AFK Players, Fixes Players Stuck Defrosting
PlayStation Announces New Catalog of Games Coming to PS VR2; Also Promises PS VR2 Testing for PC
WWE 2K24 Full Roster Revealed: Legends Include Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar Left Out
Xbox Officially Confirms Four Games To Go Multiplatform: Hi-Fi Rush, Sea of Thieves, Grounded, and More
Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree DLC Release Date Confirmed
Sean Bean Returns as "The Undying" in Hitman World of Assassination Trilogy on March 22nd
Gossip.GG brings you the latest scoop from Gaming, Esports, Tech, and a whole lot more. From breaking the latest industry news to in-depth reviews and features, Gossip.GG has you covered.
If you want to know someone who is super passionate about Football Esports and Video Games, let me introduce you to Bryan Francis. A passionate fan who you will see running around during Esports event...